Hiking Rinjani to Segara Anak lake 3 days 2 nights via Senaru village on 601m to crater rim Senaru, lake, hot spring and return to Senaru village.
Hiking Itinerary :
Arrival day : We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
After an early breakfast we register at the Rinjani Trek Centre in Senaru (601 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through dense tropical forest. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks.
At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. We camp the night at Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
After enjoying the sunrise and breakfast we commence our descent into the crater. The trail is steep and rocky and passes through thick forest. We stop for lunch on the shore of Lake Segara Anak (2,000 m) and set up camp. The afternoon can be spent swimming in the hot springs, fishing, exploring the lakeshore or simply relaxing.
After breakfast by the lake we retrace our footsteps around the lakeshore and commence our climb out of the crater. We pause at Senaru Crater Rim for a rest break and snacks, before continuing to Pos 2 for a longer lunch break. After lunch we continue our descent through the forest. We arrive in Senaru at approximately 4pm, from where you will be transfer to your next destination within Lombok island.
Hiking Rinjani to Segara Anak Lake 3 days programs include the following:
- Licensed and Experienced : Mountain Guide and Local Porter.
- One night accommodation in Senaru before the trek.
- Visit Sendang Gile Waterfall on arrival day
- All camping equipment: Tent, Sleeping bags, Bed Mats, Cooking gears, Toilet tent and Pillow.
- All meals ( 3 times daily ), drinks ( mineral water 3 liter a day, coffee, tea, milk and soft drink) and fruits.
- National Park entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
- Transport pick up from Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun or Tetebatu and transfer return after from the mountain.
- Transfer by boat to three gili island (Trawangan, Meno or Air).