Mount Rinjani climb to Summit 2 days 1 night package start from Sembalun to the crater rim Sembalun, summit and return to Sembalun.
This program is suitable for experienced climbers or for you in good level of fitness and able to walk up and down for an average of 8.5 hours a day in 2 days trip.
Trekking Itinerary :
Arrival day : We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Sembalun. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Day 1: Wake up at 6:00 and get breakfast. After that, we will drive you to the village of Sembalun (1100 m) and register at the Rinjani information center.
Mount Rinjani Trekking start from the village of Sembalun around 8:00 am. We start with a gentle climb through open meadow. After about 2 hours of walking, we will reach the post 1 (1300m), and another 40 minutes to Pos 2 (1500m). We will continue to Pos 3 (1800m) and have lunch here.
After lunch and rest, we will go to Sembalun crater rim (2639m). It takes 3 hours including a prolonged steep climb. We will camp the night on the crater rim. We can enjoy the view of sunrise and sunset.
Day 2: We wake up around 2:00 am under the cover of darkness with a hot drink and a light breakfast. We will start heading to the summit of Rinjani at 3:00 am. We start with a moderate trek, followed by a fairly easy but longer trek. Final approach that involves climbing up steep volcanic scree looser.
At 6:00.am We can reach the summit (3726 m) with a beautiful sunrise, and panoramic view of Lombok island, the island of Bali, the island of Sumbawa and Segara Anak Lake.
After that, we will descend into the crater rim Sembalun within 2 hours and have breakfast here. Then will continue to go down to the village Sembalun, which takes 5 hours to reach, and we’ll transfer to your the next destination within Lombok island.
Climb Summit Rinjani Rates Includes :
- Licensed and Experienced : Mountain Guide and Local Porter.
- One night accommodation in Sembalun before the trek.
- All camping equipment: Tent, Sleeping bags, Bed Mats, Cooking gears, Toilet tent and Pillow.
- All meals ( 3 times daily ), drinks ( mineral water 3 liter a day, coffee, tea, milk and soft drink) and fruits.
- National Park entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
- Transport pick up from Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun or Tetebatu and transfer return after from the mountain.
- Transfer by boat to three gili island (Trawangan, Meno or Air).
More information Mount Rinjani climb to summit 2 days 1 night package via Sembalun and price please contact us or book here