Hiking Mt Rinjani to Lake and summit 4 days 3 nights via Senaru village on 601m, to crater rim Senaru, lake, hot spring, crater rim Sembalun, summit and trek down to Sembalun village.
Hiking Itinerary :
Arrival day : We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or other place in Lombok island and transfer to the hotel in Senaru. Meet Your Rinjani trekking guide will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
After an early breakfast we register at the Rinjani Trek Centre in Senaru (601 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through dense tropical forest. We stop at Pos 1 and Pos 2, pausing for rest breaks and snacks. At Pos 3 (2,000 m) we stop for a longer break for lunch. After lunch we continue the trek to the crater rim. As we climb higher forest is replaced by grassland and the trail becomes increasingly steep. We camp the night at Senaru Crater Rim (2,641 m) with views of the sunset, Mount Agung in Bali and the Gili Islands, the summit of Mount Rinjani, Lake Segara Anak and Gunung Baru, the small volcanic cone within the crater.
After enjoying the sunrise and breakfast we commence our descent into the crater. The trail is steep and rocky and passes through thick forest. We stop for lunch on the shore of Lake Segara Anak (2,000 m) and set up camp. The afternoon can be spent swimming in the hot springs, fishing, exploring the lakeshore or simply relaxing.
After a leisurely morning we enjoy lunch on the lakeshore before commencing our climb out of the crater. The trail is steep and slippery in places. We camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani and northern Lombok.
We wake at 3am for a light breakfast before commencing the challenging three hour trek to the summit (3,726 m). We arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. Returning to our campsite on the crater rim we stop for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our descent to Sembalun. We pause for lunch at Pos 2 or 3 and arrive in Sembalun (1,156 m) in the early afternoon, from where you will be transfer to your next destination within Lombok island.
Hiking Rinjani to Lake and Summit 4 days programs include the following:
- Licensed and Experienced : Mountain Guide and Local Porter.
- One night accommodation in Sembalun or Senaru before the trek.
- Visit Sendang Gile Waterfall on arrival day
- All camping equipment: Tent, Sleeping bags, Bed Mats, Cooking gears, Toilet tent and Pillow.
- All meals ( 3 times daily ), drinks ( mineral water 3 liter a day, coffee, tea, milk and soft drink) and fruits.
- National Park entrance fee ( 150.000 IDR/ person ).
- Transport pick up from Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Senaru or Sembalun or Tetebatu and transfer return after from the mountain.
- Transfer by boat to three gili island (Trawangan, Meno or Air).
More information Hiking Crater Rim Senaru, Segara Anak lake and summit Rinjani 4 days 3 nights package via Senaru please contact us or book here